Scroll Top


Building Permits:

We undertake the issue of Building Permits relating to:

  • Detached houses
  • Block of flats
  • Offices – Shops
  • Hotels
  • Industrial Areas
  • Fuel stations
  • Car garages
  • Demolition
  • Extensions
  • Reinforcement
  • Small-scale work
  • Private Vehicle Inspection (KTEO)
  • Storehouses
  • Changing the use of spaces
  • Legalization
  • Repairs

Engineer’s Certificate:

The Attestation of Engineer Ν.4495/17 is compulsory for any legal action in life. The necessary information required by the engineer to issue the certificate are:

  • Building Authorizing Officer
  • Topographical
  • Approved Plans
  • Property Titles
  • Legitimate information in case of arbitrary
  • Owner statement

Moreover, the engineer’s certificate is valid for 2 months.

Arbitrary Adjustment:

Our services include the process of joining an arbitrary arrangement (in-house and off-plan).

More specifically:

  • The settlement of arbitrary and the issue of certificates of Law 4495/17 for real estate transfers
  • Real Estate Imprints
  • Drafting a Technical Report
  • Complaint of a similar fine
  • Creating an Invalid File
  • Envelope submission electronics
  • Static Acknowledgment
  • Issuing a Certificate of Legality

Topographic Charts:

Providing you with the most accurate Topographic Plans is one of our main focuses. Topographic are related to:

  • Land plotting
  • Engraving of land plots
  • Land demarcation:
    o From Ministry of Agriculture distributions
    o Geodetic system of E.G.S.A ’87
    o From GYS maps
  • Corrections of enforcement actions
  • Define Aegialos and beach
  • Area measurements of land plots and their distributions
  • Topographic diagrams in areas that have been or will be included in the National Cadastre
  • Determination of quarry areas
  • Engraving of building blocks

Operating licenses:

Our services for Operating Licenses include:

  • Permits for the operation of branches of the Agricultural Interest (cafes, bars, restaurants, grills, taverns, bars, snack bars, internet cafes, groceries, fruit shops, bakeries, etc.)
  • Permits for the operation of stores offering services of Health Interest (hair salons, beauty and beauty institutes etc.)
  • Other activities requiring a license (schools, tutorials, gyms, etc.)
  • Private KTEO
  • Gas stations
  • Cars workshop

Architecture – Static studies:

Our engineers undertake the elaboration of the architectural studies as well as all the static studies concerning:

  • Reinforced concrete
  • Metallic construction
  • Wooden construction
  • Composite construction
  • Carrying Wall

Construction – Renovations:

Our Civil Engineering – Architecture experts undertake all types of constructions and renovations combining our specialized technology, the richest variety of materials and our well-trained crews.

Energy Certificate:

For all property transfers or leases, an energy performance certificate is required.

The certificate is drawn up by a qualified engineer-inspector. The property is classified in the category that it belongs to according to the energy losses it has. The quantity of energy that is needed for heating, cooling and hot water is also mentioned.

Furthermore,  suggestions are included concerning the conversions the owner can make in order for his property to achieve a higher rate in energy grading scale. Finally, the cost of these changes is analyzed if the owner choose to implement them.

The required supporting documents for the construction of the Energy Performance Certificate of an existing building – residence – apartment are the following:

  • Ownership of the building or home (number of properties, area, millimeter table)
  • Full owner information (name, address, VAT number)
  • National Land Registry Number (if the building has been incorporated into the National Cadastre) or National Cadastre Declaration and Property Code
  • Building License, architectural drawings, formwork designs
  • Thermal insulation study
  • Distribution Table of Central Heating Costs
  • Energy consumption bills of the building or residence of the last three years (DEI, NATURAL GAS, PETROLEUM)
  • Maintenance and Adjustment Sheet of central heating for the last three years (burner maintenance)
  • Contact details of the person in charge of the building (manager)